SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

$50 off $100 purchase-Would you be tempted?

Having recently signed up with Elder Beerman to 'maybe' make a purchase on line, and to receive emails announcing specials and sales, today I got an email with a coupon for $50 off of a purchase of $100 or more, in store only. Certain restrictions apply.

If you had the time, a store near you, and nothing specific planned for the day, would you be tempted to go and browse the store, and maybe use the coupon?

I really like EB, but find them a bit pricey, and I usually only find and buy 'sale items' there. I've been meaning to shop for sheets, a toaster, and a coffee maker and bet I could rack up a $100 purchase pretty quickly. What I was considering maybe buying on line was the LivingQuarters Faux Fur. I bought six last year, love mine, and gave several as gifts. They are soooooo soft and warm and have held up well after washing.

So...would you be tempted to at least go and browse? I'm not an impulse buyer and try to always buy things that are 'needed' or that will truly be useful or loved.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Nehemiah Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars66 Reviews
Your DMV Visionary Design-Build Studio