Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
YAHOO!! Our gift giving party is done!!

Posted by YogaLady1948 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 1:48

Whew! I made it another year;) Everything was great, way too much food. I thought we had cut down, but it got bigger food wise. Everyone just wants to bring their favorite thing, so what cha' gonna do;)

After all my fussing and planning with my ham, I almost forgot to put it in the crock pot~~~it turned out perfect.

Best gift of the night! DD#1 gave us 2 nights at the Bahia Hotel on Mission Bay in San Deigo! YEAH!!!! Love it!

Great evening~~~I drank wine and ate sugar~~lots~~I gave both up four months ago, but decided I would enjoy it today. Everyone took all the sweets home, but DD#2 won this Big A*s bottle of red win at a chairty run she was in~~~it equals 32 glass! It is yummy, of course you can not drive with an open container so we had to keep it;) LOL I will take it to DS's house at the end of January he is doing an open house~~

Hope everyone has as great a time as we did~~~just family and simple food and fun;)

Merry Merry to Everyone!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: YAHOO!! Our gift giving party is done!!

Sounds like a wonderful party, and what a great gift from you DD! Nice!

A word of advice: drink that opened wine now. By the end of January it won't be drinkable. It's been opened and air has gotten in, so it'll be wasted if it's not used until the end of January.

o

If the open container is in the trunk, it can be transported in Ohio. Just don't drive impaired, which I know you won't! Merry Christmas.

o

DS could not take it home he has a truck~~not trunk;)

Suzieque, we are drinking more of the wine as I post this so not sure it will last til the end of January~~~we are going to DS's Thursday~~I will take the rest of it to him then~~they are hosting DIL's family on Sat~~that should finish it off;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here