Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please pray for Lori

Posted by drewsmaga (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 20, 12 at 0:12

I mostly lurk here, because I'm so busy helping with the grandkids. But I believe in the power of prayer, and I know many of you do, too. My awesome DIL, Lori, has been battling cancer for almost a year. 2 rounds of chemo, MAJOR surgery 5 wks. ago, scheduled radiation, She is only 32 years old. They got married in August. And now they think it has spread to her bones. She is having a biopsy today. I can't stop crying.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please pray for Lori

OHMYGOSH..... how terrifying. I will send my very best throughts and prayers that you will have strenght to deal with this and that the biopsy is better news than you are anticipating. Be strong (altho my tears are welling up too.) Keep us posted.

o

Thank you, nanny98.

o

extra special prayers for Lori and gentle hugs for you Drewsmaga

o

Thank you ont_gal. I should be in bed sleeping now, so I can function helping DD take care of 2 babies tomorrow, but I am so caught up in Lori's journey. She has gone through so much already. I live 1000 miles away, which sucks.

o

My thoughts and prayers are with you all - I do hope that the biopsy comes back clear - Lori has been through so much already and I hope too that she copes with the radiation OK. Please let us know how things are going.

o

I'll add my prayers for Lori and for you and her babies. I know her whole family will be lifted up in prayer.

o

Please add my prayers for Lori and all those who love her.

o

I'm sending good thoughts and prayers for Lori.

o

Yes , add my prayers to the list for your DIL Lori too..What an amazing young lady she must be to be able to cope with all that is going on.
I would be like you too crying, but then you have those two beautiful little babies to care for and you gather the strength to do it and it makes you feel good to help out.
God Bless all of you!!!

June

o

Please add my prayers for your DIL Lori. Yes, please keep us updated. She is so young to have to go through all of this.

Sue

o

Prayers going up for Lori and for you also.

o

Sending up prayers for Lori and the family.

o

I will remember Lori and the family in my prayers. Please keep us posted. Hugs!

o

Sending prayers. Hoping the DRs are wrong!

o

Just sent up a prayer fOr Lori. Hoping that the biopsy is good news. I'm so sorry to hear this.

o

Sending thoughts and prayers for Lori and her family. Oh how I pray for a cure for this terrible disease.

o

Sending prays for Lori...Sending prayers for her family as well..

o

Adding my prayers for Lori and family to the others.

o

Just offered up a prayer for Lori. I so hope the biopsy turns out good. She's been through enough.

o

Lori has my prayers too. As well as you, having to be so far away.

Shirley

o

Mighty special thoughts for Lori~

o

Praying for your DIL, and for you, too. Sure do hope you get some good news from the biopsy. I know it must be so frustrating to be so far away. (((Drewsmaga)))

o

My very best wishes for a good biopsy result, and for a full recovery.

o

Sending positives thoughts from Southern Cali~~~

o

My prayers are on the way for Lori. God bless her and her loved ones.

o

Yes. I am so sorry for all of you.

o

Thinking of you and your family.

o

Sending good thoughts for Lori and the whole family and hopes for a good outcome in the assessments and treatment.

Offering prayers for Lori and for all who love her.

ole joyful

o

Thoughts and prayers! I'm sooo sorry she is going thru this.

o

Yes, I will. I'm so sorry you and your family are dealing with this, Drewsmaga.

o

My thoughts and prayers are with Lori, you and your family. Hugs to you!

o

From one family who is battling cancer to another I am sending postive thoughts and prayers for treatment to overcome this. Yes it can happen, I know.
Marie

o

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Hope you get better news soon

o

So very sorry.
Offering prayers for Lori and her family.

o

My prayers are with her and the rest of the family.

o

Thank you all for your prayers and hugs and encouragement and positive thoughts. I don't know when the biopsy report will be in.

o

Praying!!!! Keep us posted !!!!

o

Sending strong, healing thoughts and love to Lori, your family and you. Stay strong.

o

Sending prayers for you all!

o

Saying prayers for Lori, her family and you!

o

She is scheduled to start some horrendous chemo next week, even without the bio report. I'm praying they find out the bone tumor wasn't cancer and cancel the chemo. I believe in miracles. And the power of prayer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here