Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 5, 12 at 23:19

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do this, Tuesday

Already done!

o
RE: vvvvDo this, Tuesday

Wow, that's a huge gif, but you got the message.

o

Already done by absentee ballot. Also this state allows early voting and at least 2000 people in Minot have voted. Thanks for reminding the rest.

o

Did on October 22 nice gif

o

I'll be there bright and early in the morning!

o

In 45 min. when the polls open I'll be there. and plan on watching TV the entire night until a winner has been announced.
Like New Years . out with the old and in with the new !!!!!!!

o

Soon as I've had my shower, I'm on my way.

o

I'll be voting in a little over an hour - I heard on the news that we may not get the final results for a couple of weeks - even on the local elections with the write-ins we have...

o

Was there at 6:55 and out by 7:40. Not bad at all!

o

We live not far from our school where we vote. I'll go in a bit and if there is a line I come home and go again later. I just hope and pray our guy wins.

o

It's a done deal. I voted early!

o

Wish we could vote early in Alabama. I got there at 6:30 and was out by 7:15. The governor and one U.S. Senator vote at my precinct and they were awaiting their arrival.

I think I'll take a long nap now, since last night was a sleepless one.

o

It's definitely on my to do list

o

Already done, absentee. They are encouraging people to vote this way in Florida. I think Oregon and maybe Washington only vote absentee.

I like your big "VOTE". Sure gets one's attention.

o

I'm headed out and it a cold dreary day!

o

Just a cautionary warning be sure if you have machines at your voting location to double check each step to make sure nothing has changed before you cast the ballot. Some areas have had problems with machines not being calibrated properly and were defaulting to one candidate.
Guilford Co. voters say ballot cast for Romney came up Obama on machine
More voting problems reported in Jamestown, Pleasant Garden

I always check each step to make sure it is correct takes a little more time but definitely want to make sure it is correct.

They were saying we had some excellent turnout numbers during early voting hope that continues.

I was disappointed that they were not giving out the I voted stickers though!

o

Wearing my I Voted sticker proudly!

o

I did, about 1.5 hours ago. Alex is on his way. First time he has ever voted. Not many people there when I voted but I did notice they were all over 40!

o

Done!

o

Done!

o

I voted on Sept. 27 which was the first day of early voting in Iowa and in the nation.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here