Posted by janie_ga (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 1, 12 at 23:19

Anyone know how to send a fax from my gmail account

or

Can you recommend an Internet to fax site (or are there any I should avoid

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fax from email or Internet

I have used eFax for years for my business. I have a premium account, which gives me a unique phone number so people can fax back, but they're free for up to 10 outgoing faxes a month, I think.

As an aside - fax is an outdated method of transmitting document, and I *HATE* it that I have to maintain a fax line, but I do!

Here is a link that might be useful: eFax Free

o

A number of places that I deal with still only accept fax because of a signature. They won't take scanned documents and signatures.

My all-in-one copier is a fax machine which I use.

o

I've used HelloFax (was recommended here @ the KT) & it was easy without problems. The first 5 faxes are FREE. I rarely have to fax so this fit perfectly for me.

Here is a link that might be useful: Check out Hello Fax

o

Now that I don't get. How is a faxed signature more "authentic" than a document that's been signed and scanned? Same thing, as far as I can see. If one wanted to be deceitful about it, either method would work? And you can be truthful with both methods. So what's the dif?

o

I've used www.GotFreeFax.com.

o

Thanks everyone. We would love to just use email but the people on the other end cannot seem to figure email out so we have to fax. Maybe one day it will work out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here