Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lost: Revenge

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 26, 12 at 23:12

Man, complicated and so confusing.

Still enjoy but Sunday's episode so hard to understand.

Am I the only one?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lost: Revenge

What is this program about? (I only know "Lost" about the plane crash survivors on the mystery island.)

o

I have missed Revenge most of this year till this week because it was on at the same time as another show I prefer. So now that the preferred show's season is over, I have no idea what was in the present and what was in the past during this week's show.

o
RE: Lost: Re,,,venge

I meant that I'm lost on the last episode of Revenge.

It went back 6 years, and I don't understand all that was happening.

Particularly the Russian thingie!

o

It was confusing! I found this website that gives a recap which helps. As John Locke said in "Lost", "we need to watch that again" sums up how I feel sometimes watching Revenge. LOL.

Here is a link that might be useful: Revenge Recap

o

I loved last season but I think this season has been a little ridiculous. Not as enthusiastic about it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here