SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirtygardener73

Homemade Ayurvedic Eye Drops

dirtygardener73
13 years ago

I got this from an ayurvedic (Indian) website. I was skeptical, but I was having bad allergy problems with my right eye, so I tried it, and it's wonderful! Cleared my eye right up in just a few days. The other day, sand blew into my eye when I was cleaning up some brush, and must have scratched my cornea. It hurt so bad, but I put these in and it healed overnight!

1/2 cup distilled water, brought to boil (I used the microwave)

1/2 tsp. salt (This makes the salinity the same as your sweat and blood)

1/2 tsp crushed garlic

Put the salt and garlic into the boiling water and let it sit for 24 hours. Strain out the garlic. Use an eyedropper to drop into your eye. It will burn at first, but keep it in there as long as you can. The garlic is what heals your eye. The man on the forum said that in India, they have a lot of parasites, and they use this to keep their eyes healthy and parasite free.

Also, I wanted to tell you to never put vaseline or vicks inside your nose. I read about a man who died from COPD and when they autopsied his lungs, they were coated with something that had the consistency of motor oil. His wife said he had always put Vicks inside his nose with a q-tip every night since she had known him. He had been breathing this into his lungs for so long, that it coated his lungs and suffocated him. It did not show up on x-rays or MRI's because it was clear.

Comments (30)