SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

Anyone schedule USPS to pick up packages?

Whew...what a chore getting the postage printed and all 4 items to print on a scan form.

I had a problem scheduling the pick-up for tomorrow. If I remember correctly I had the same exact problem the last time I scheduled a pick-up. Anyway, when I go to fill in the number of Priority packages to be mailed, there is an existing 0 (zero) in the box. I attempt to delete it and it won't delete. When I type in 4 (four), it types it in front of the zero, making it 40 Priority packages to be picked up. There is just no way, that I can find to get that zero gone out of the box. I went ahead and scheduled it for 40 parcels, and made a note of what happened and that I only had 4 boxes to go out. I asked also that someone report the problem as it has happened before. I'm sure my carrier will know that I don't have 40 boxes for her.

Anyway, is there something that I am maybe missing? Does anyone else successfully schedule pick-up on line?

I even went and read how to Modify/Cancel a pick-up and those directions didn't work either. I could just scream when it does that.

Sue

Comments (11)