Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
need prayers

Posted by bengardening (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 7, 12 at 21:31

My friend and coworker just got put in the hospital. She has a hereditary problem with her feet. She just had surgery on them and has complications. About a week ago she said she had bladder infection. She went to the doctor but they didn't want to prescribe her anything until they found out what the foot doctor was going to prescribe her. She went and got some OTC AZO and she said it seemed to help for a little while. She started taking a lot of vitamin C and I think she got some medicine for it but she said it still didn't feel right. Too many trips to the bathroom and her bladder still felt too full. Now it went to her kidneys and her white blood cells went way high and she is on drip morphine for the pain. She has no insurance. That is all I know for now. Please pray for her.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: need prayers

Sending prayers and good thoughts. You mentioned she had no insurance. What state does she live in because here in ND they have something called Women's Way that does cover some health procedures for uninsured women.

o

Prayers going up. Hope she is doing better.

o

Wishing her a speedy recovery.

o

Sending prayers for your friend.

o

Prayers for your friend. Can you give her first name?

o

Her name is LIZ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here