Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
which outfit???

Posted by OklaMoni (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 26, 12 at 21:24

Which outfit should I wear to a pirate party?

I know, the tag from under my right arm needs to be tugged in, and I could wear the same hat with the skirt.

I am wearing black boots with either.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and yeah, I need a different bra with the off white blouse as well.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: which outfit???

You are a cutie in both but I vote for the red one :o)

o

Well, you sexy little thing! I like the red one with out
the hat! Maybe a red sash tied around your hair. I
don't think it needs the hat. But if you wear number 2,
I'd wear the hat! lol

Have fun! I bet it will be a blast!

o

I like both but I'd go with the red one.

o

The red the red the red!!
Are those tights? Can you find a pair of black fishnet s??They should be in the costume aisle

o

The red, for sure!!

o

maybe a black and gold, or white one of these
head scarves....

Here is a link that might be useful: wench's head scarf

o

The second one by far. The red dress with the pants looks too much like a "dress with pants" instead of a short coat with pants. But with the second outfit you definitely need a scarf like kat says with a long curly wig even. And big hoops earrings. Do you have some chunky boots?

o
boots

Where's the new edit button?? I see that you have boots on, sorry!

o

You look good in both, but the the first one is very sporting; You'd capture the goods in that one.

o

Red!

o

You look great in both , but mark me down for the red one, too. I like Kat's head scarf, but not sure it would look good with your short hair. I would stick with the hat.

o

Yes, both! Or how about the scarf and the hat, like Johnny Depp wears? Just a suggestion. I like them as is.

o

Moni, you are the CAT'S MEOW in that red one - work it, Girl!!!

o

Another vote for the red. After seeing these pictures, I think a lot of us at the KT will be taking up bicycle riding. Or wishing we'd started a few years ago. LOL You look terrific!!

o

The red is adorable.

o

I vote for the red. You look great.

o

Red with a black head scarf and big hoop earrings and a super duper push up bra.

o

What dedtired said!

o

The red one! It reminds me of "The Pirates of the Caribbean" ride at Disney in the part where the pirates are chasing the women around. So, beware. You may be chased :-) I like the hat!

You go, girl!!

o

The red one with big gold looking hoop earrings and an eye patch lol.

o

Depends on the look you want. The red shows you off better and is a great 18th century bar wench look, but the dark one is certainly much more of a pirate look.

o

Moni you look great in both. You are a sporty hoot!

o

Another vote for red.

o

I think the second one looks more like a pirate.

o

Now, not going a scientific route... of counting the votes... I have decided to go with the red one. :)

Thanks for the opinions. I am looking for a scarf/head wrap, but may stick with the hat. Already got that. :)

Both the ladies that loaned me stuff go to renaissance festivals. I sent them the same pictures. Both said red. LOL

Will look for some lighter weight leggings/tights. I wore my cycling tights in the picture.

Yes, I do need to wear a different bra, but thankfully don't need to go out and buy one. ;)

This is a cheap costume for that evening... all borrowed, or owned.

Moni

o

You can find the light weight leggings at WalMart. I bought two pr today for $5.97 each.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here