Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bing

Posted by goldy (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 7, 12 at 20:02

The other day I cough up blue phlem.So I went to Bing.Believe it or not I was not the only one who had the problem.so I sat down and thought.I remembered I had taken my pills and one got stuck in my throat.so the next day when I cleared out my throat it came out blue.I'm fine now.Bing is great .what ever you need to know you are sure to get and answer and find out you are not alone.Next to "kitchen Table' Bing is number two.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bing

Glad you're ok Goldy. Bing is a search engine and there's a lot of them out there. I prefer to use ones that don't track your searches and things as Bing and Google do so I use DuckDuckGo, StartPage and IxQuick for the most part.

o

Thanks for the tip cynic never heard of these.that's why it's good to share your thoughts on KT.

o

I've been a fan of DuckDuckGo for eons. No fuss! No muss! And an accurate variety of answers and info. A terrific search engine IMO...and never invasive.

I'll have to check out your other recommendations,Cynic.

Anne

o

Swagbucks is another great search engine and you get checks from them for using it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here