Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
malls are crowded today

Posted by sheilajoyce (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 17, 12 at 19:45

I ran a quick shopping trip to the annex to our largest mall in the county, and the place was packed. The stores were packed, even the benches along the mall were full, and usually this is a rather empty mall. The economy is going to do well this holiday season!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: malls are crowded today

Two major college footballs teams were playing this afternoon, and traffic was easy going, malls not busy, but sure after the games malls will be.

o

Craft show today, in a different town. Did not go to mall may go tomarrow to pick up thanksgiving cards I forgot.

o

The big shopping season gets into full swing this week. I plan to avoid it as best I can.

o

Stopped at a Super One market for some tea coudn't believe th crowds at least 15 in each checkout lane

o

I avoid malls like the plague. Installed and programmed a new thermostat instead. I bought it 2 days ago.

I feel empowered.... cause I managed to pull it off all by myself. :)

Moni

o

Saturday night we were out at a local mall for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Very crowded indeed-we had trouble getting a parking spot. I guess it means people have confidence in the economy.

o

Supermarket was jammed at 9 this morning. Both store and parking lot.

o

I didn't dare go to a store today for fear of the crowds. Probably go pick up a few things overnight tonight. It's nice out and shouldn't be too busy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here