Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
spell check for firefox?

Posted by joann_fla (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 21, 12 at 19:35

How can I add a spell checker, nothing seems to be working to get one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: spell check for firefox?

It comes with. Go to Tools at the top of your screen. Then click on Options. In the window that comes up, click on Advanced, and select the General tab. Look under Browsing, and check the last box. It says something about allowing spell checking. Ask me how I know!

o

Thanks, I see I do have that one but I didn't know how to use it till a few min ago. All I saw was red lines and I had to click to make it work ...LOL

o

Hey, Joann, I love that spell check, but only when I type in English. When typing in German, it underlines just about everything. LOL

Moni

o

I'm not seeing the "Browsing"! :(

o

Browsing is almost half way down the "window" of the General tab. Look down!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here