Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have you tried the new coffee flavor?

Posted by joann_fla (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 1, 13 at 18:46

Jelly donut by dunkin donuts? Looks like it might be good.
They have a chocolate glazed too.
Whats your opinion?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have you tried the new coffee flavor?

I haven't been into a Dunkin' Donuts in I-don't-know-how-long, and I don't by their prepackaged coffee. BUT, I do love the raspberry-filled donuts from Krispy Kreme, and I love, love, love, chocolate-raspberry flavored coffee. I'm not a big fan of strawberry flavor, unless it's fresh strawberries.

o

I'm not a fan of flavored coffees. Just give me a good, strong cup of coffee, and I'm a happy girl. Probably won't turn down the donut to go with it!

o

Might be worth ONE try!

o

I'd try it!

o

I'd try it. Can't eat the donut, so the coffee would be a low carb alternative.

o

I'm not a flavored coffee lover, unless I get a cappuccino or a latte. I drink my coffee black. For those "brave" enough to give these a try, report back with your thoughts.

o

Just my opinion, but I don't like flavored coffee or flavored potato chips.

o

Haven't tried that one but like their pumpkin spice and their caramel which are new flavors.

o

Only flavored coffee I drink is the Zavida hazelnut vanilla from Costco. Not sure if I would like a sweet tasting coffee. My friend was in California last week just before Halloween and he came home with Candy Corn flavoured coffee. I love candy corn but I can't imagine drinking coffee with that flavour. He said it was disgusting and he loves his candy corn. I have tried fruity flavoured coffees like raspberry and don't like them at all. Enjoy

o

I typically don't care much for flavored coffees but this one I might have to try.
Wonder if it's on the store shelves yet?
Calories more???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here