Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone Have Requests For Food For Christmas?

Posted by Marilyn_Sue (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 24, 12 at 17:51

I have already had 3 request for different foods. My son wants yeast rolls, son in law wants White Chocolate Oreo Cream Cheese Balls and a daughter has sent me a recipe to make some kind of swirled pink and white cookies. Here is the recipe for the White Chocolate and Oreo Balls.

White Chocolate Oreo Cream Cheese Balls

Ingredients

1 (12 ounce) bags of mini white chocolate chips or milk chocolate
8 ounces cream cheese ( Softened)
12 ounces Oreo cookies ( either Original or Double Stuff)

Directions

Crush the Oreos with the blender until powder like.
Then hand blend the Oreo Powder and Cream Cheese.
Roll the Oreo and cream cheese into balls and set them on a plate and chill until solid.
Melt White Chocolate Chips in Double Broiler then dip Oreo Balls in White Chocolate then let set them on a plate and chill until solid.

Melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler and swirl
the Oreo Balls in the white chocolate, then let set.

Anyone making something special for anyone this Christmas?

Sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone Have Requests For Food For Christmas?

DSIL has requested Bretzels. My new hairdresser mentioned that her most favorite food is pumpkin pie so along with a check, I thought I would bake her a pumpkin pie for Christmas.

o

My sister wants cinnamon bread. All the relatives want buttercreams and 'Dottie's Candy' (Dottie was my dad's bookkeeper and used to give us wonderful homemade Christmas candy every year). My dd and her friends want to come to my house and make mounds of assorted Christmas cookies... the list goes on and on.

o

Ugh, I can't even think about more food after Thanksgiving.

o

DD#5 has asked for date-filled cookies and fruit filled spritz. And I know one SIL will ask for the Chubby Hubby cookies....a KT winner.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here