SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
patti43

What's for dinner Wednesday?

patti43
11 years ago

Tomorrow's the "big" day and I'm geared and ready. Did all my prep work today so I can spend time visiting with my DD and her family. Only thing left is the mashed potatoes. Have the casseroles ready for the oven. Had to rearrange things. I really wanted to make rolls, but I practically tore the kitchen apart looking for the jar of yeast. Never did find it. But Harry went to the store for me and got some Sister Shubert's. God bless him for that! Plus, I ended up making my own pumpkin pie. (Bought the pie crust though.) Don't even ask me how many dishes I've washed, dried and used over again!! But it's done now and I'm totally into myself for getting it done :-)

The last thing I want to do tonight is cook dinner, but I found just enough leftover tuna casserole in the frig for us tonight. We'll have steamed broccoli with it. I'm not even hungry from having to taste things today.

What time of day do you eat T-giving? I'm aiming for 2:00 since the kids have to drive back home tomorrow. DD has to work Friday. Do most people have it in the afternoon or in the evening??

What are you having for dinner tonight, or are you saving yourself for tomorrow??

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz