Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Thursday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 29, 12 at 17:08

We're having fresh green beans with ham, the rest of the corn casserole and some cranberry sauce for dinner.

What are you having tonight?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Thursday?

Niki's - Downtown: my usual

fried snappers, the best around
spinach
hominy
one cornbread stick

o

I can just taste the green beans and ham.

I fixed a pizza and had half a banana.

BTW, patti, last night's lasagna was from Aldi's. It's not as good as Stouffer's. It's not bad though and is less expensive.

Shirley

o

Shopping some again today with the girls. I did not buy much but watched Alyssa as she slept. Lunch was Fazoliz's and mine was the lunch special. I let the girls pick it out so I had Fettuccine Alfredo and Spaghetti with Marinara sauce, bread sticks and a Mr. Pibb. I had put beef vegetable soup on in the crock pot so that was supper along with a piece of angel food cake and some fruit salad.

Sue

o

Chicken pot pie, courtesy of Stouffer's.

o

Yum, Glenda--'cept for the hominy, of course :-) Just can't eat it. Made it once because Harry'd never had it and he didn't like it either. But, you like it so go for it!

Shirley, we have two Aldi's in town but I've never been to one. I like the fact you can recycle your grocery bags and really like that they let the cashiers sit. (Is this still true?) As long as the lasagne isn't in gigantic portions, I'd like it. That's why I don't make it any more.

Sue, had you made beef vegetable soup in the crockpot before? Was it as good as making it in a big pot? My gosh, those girls sure do take care of you--alfredo and marinara? Good goin' girls!

Kittiesmom--a girl after my own heart! I like just about everything Stouffer's makes. At least the ones I've tried. Sure come in handy on busy days.

o

fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and wax beans.

o

Turkey soup with carrots, onions, celery, mushrooms and wide egg noodles....yum.

o

Yes, Patti I have made my vegetable soup in the crock pot before. I cook my beef one day and another day make my soup. Had it on low most of the day while I was gone. Had a big crock pot of it. I will be eating it for days if I don't give some away or freeze it.

Sue

o

Got our fridge late this afternoon so we had pizza from Papa Murphy's. It is now almost 2 in the morning and I just finished putting everything into the new fridge. Sure is lots of room in there.

I fell asleep watching TV around 9 and didn't wake up until midnight so now I am wide awake. Hate when that happens.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here