Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Wednesday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 28, 12 at 17:06

We're having leftovers of whatever is in the frig tonight. It hasn't been my best day ;-)

What ae you having tonight?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Wednesday?

Poor, patti :o(

Jason's Deli: single serving of tuna salad and crackers

o

Sorry Patti. I had a pretty good day. We gals went shopping and had lunch at Cracker Barrel. I had the veggie plate. I had fried okra, dumplings with mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and a baked sweet potato. I did not order the mashed potatoes but they had them on my plate under my dumplings, so they were a freebee. I also had a biscuit. This evening I just had a chicken sandwich. Hope things get better for you Patti.

Sue

o

I'm not having what I planned, but that's okay. I had lasagna from the freezer....and a half slice of bread.

Sorry to hear it hasn't been a good day. I know the feeling. I've had a really hard/bad week which is still going on.

Shirley

o

I have been busy with Bobby and Amber today, they are staying for dinner. Tonight we are having hamburgers on buns, salad and garlic/parsley potatoes.

o

Thanks--it wasn't that bad. I just hate to have confrontations (read my refrigerator post). It could be a lot worse and I should feel grateful for the blessings I've received. Shame on me!

Glenda, I wish I could make a really good tuna salad. I like it out, but not crazy about the salad I make.

Sue, did you find any good bargains at the grocery? Our flyers just don't have that many for things we use/need anymore. Wish I hadn't frozen all that leftover turkey. Your chicken sandwich made me want a turkey one :-)

Shirley, I'm sorry about your week. Mine was just a mere inconvenience. We had lasagne (Stouffer's) last week while I was cooking for T-giving. Man, that's good stuff. I'm sure your homemade was better, especially with homemade bread.

Nita, don't you find kids are much more appreciative after they're own their own for a while. I'm glad Bobby's doing well and hope you had some beets for dinner! LOL!

o

Something quick and easy...fish sticks, mashed garden potatoes with Gorgonzola, fresh wax beans and pumpkin pie for dessert.

o

I'm back! LOL

I grilled St. Louis ribs on the grill after marinading them in teriaki(I know that isn't spelled right!). Cream spinach and wild rice. The ribs were delicious! David had a couple cookies for his dessert.

Deb

o

We have plenty chili and cornbread left from last night so that is dinner, it was great last night but will even better tonight (I hope)

o

I had a long day; left work at 7:15pm after arriving at 8am. Came home & fixed myself an "Egg McMuffin" with Pepper Jack cheese & a cup of hot chocolate.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here