Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ornament Exchange list

Posted by joann_fla (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 24, 12 at 17:02

Here is the list so far. Please add your name if you want to join in. We need a even amount for partners

Cheryl_ok
Satine
Susie53
lindalou
joann_fla
janie_ga
phyllis__mn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ornament Exchange list

I can't participate, but actually you don't need an even number. Think of it as a circle: 1 gives to 2, 2 gives to 3, 3 gives to 4 and so on. If 10 people participate then 10 gives to 1. Hope that makes sense.

o

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

bump

o

I'll give it 3 more days then it will just be us. Sign up now if you want to play.
Nov 29 will end it and I will send out the partners.

o

Joann, Have you ever thought of doing a gift exchange & not a ornament exchange. A few years ago a site that I was on had a gift exchange with a limit of $10.00 being spent. Like this one you got to know what the other person liked before you sent the gift. For me I have so many ornaments it would just sit in the box with the things I don't even take out. Mary.

o

We have done gift exchanges before. I just wanted to do ornaments this time.

o

I am interested in the Ornament exchange User name Mitena

o

Mitena, will you please send me your email address for the exchange. You can email me at ktflgal@aol.com
Thanks, JoAnn

o

Why is no one joining in this year? only 2 days left to mail me your information.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here