Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
No Ladyfingers this year??

Posted by mary7060_mi (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 26, 12 at 16:59

How will I survive without my Ladyfinger Cheesecake this year?? :( I even had my company look for me downstate before they came up at Thanksgiving and they couldn't find any either. Unusual for this time of year!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: No Ladyfingers this year??

Did a quick research and on joyofbaking.com there is a receipe and how to make these goodies. Were you making the cheesecake?

o

Not sure if you are looking for the recipe or the ladyfingers. If you are looking for ladyfingers go to Amazon as they always have them. Down south you can't find italian ladyfingers so I always buy them on Amazon. Good luck.

o

marie-ndcal, yes I was planning on making the cheesecake & I use the ladyfingers to line the springform pan and stand them up around the edge. I imagine it could be made without them but so much better/nicer with them! I'll check out that recipe!

mary3444, I was looking for the ladyfingers. I didn't think about Amazon for purchasing them! Thank you both!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here