Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Thurday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 8, 12 at 16:58

Tonight we're just having a simple pasta with garlic and a tiny bit of red pepper flakes sauteed in olive oil. Add the pasta, fresh chopped parsley and freshly grated parmesan and toss with tongs. We'll have a lettuce wedge salad with a balsamic vinegar/mustard/honey dressing I learned from my stepdaughter and garlic bread with. Harry really likes the pasta ;-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Thurday?

Mine was delicious!

Oh so fresh was the tamale and a scrumptuous soft beef taco rolled up in foil.

Love that place!

o

I had vegetable soup a cream cheese muffin and hot tea.

Sue

o

Oooh, I just love tamales. That sounds so good. I like crunchy tacos, though. Glenda, been meaning to ask you how you like your new door(?) with the blinds in between the glass. Are they as neat as I seem to think?

Sue, vegetable soup is the best thing in cold weather--at least to me. We're supposed to get down to freezing tonight. I am so NOT looking forward to that!

o

I tried a new recipe today. Instructions said it was better cooked the day before or at least in the morning. Corn Chowder. I had some leftover cooked chicken breast leftover that I cut up and added to it a few minutes before it was done. I made it early afternoon and heated it up for my evening meal. Tasted pretty good.

Shirley

o

Loving the new windows in my french doors. What I'm enjoying most is the new window in living room that has a scenic view and is more like a picture window to me.

I can feel the difference with the temps going down and living room, plus my bedroom is much warmer.

Thanks for asking.

o

We had our eye dr appts today so after we left and were both basically blind we just headed over to Black Eye Pea and had the fried catfish, I had sweet potatoes with mine and a couple of onion rings. Very good.

o

Oh, your dinner reminded me of how much I love pasta with garlic and red pepper flakes. Lots of both! That's what I need with this stinking bronchitis! That will be on the menu tomorrow, I think.

Just a quick pizza here. I went to the doc and got some meds, so hopefully they'll kick in in the next couple of days.

o

We have steamed rice, pork egg rolls, and orange chicken. It was so good.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here