Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Something coming from this page

Posted by angelaid (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 19, 12 at 16:55

keeps trying to hijack my browser. Getting "avazutracking.net connection was reset" when I try to open a post here. Has happened half a dozen times today, and only on this page. Anyone else getting this? Iran a malware scan and everything seems to be okay...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Something coming from this page

I am not having a problem, so far.

o

I can't say I have seen that particular notation-I "can" however, tell you that I get tons of crap emails now and I "know" that they come from this site

o

Are you using an adblocker or anything? I use Opera with its Content Blocker and that takes care of a myriad of problems. You can use Adblock on Chrome or Firefox but it' an additional item to run. Amazes me how they still don't incorporate it.

Also check your cookies and clean out the cache and see if that helps.

o

I use AdAware. Still getting re-directed. This is pissing me off. DON'T ANYONE CLICK ON/GO TO THIS LINK - but this is where I'm getting re-directed to:

http://seth.avazutracking.net/tracking/redirect/redirect.php?id=3544155&kw=lax1COb6-c7nhZ3aChACGKTn4_jp9ZyXWCIONjkuMTcxLjE2MC4yMDUoAQ..&vurl=1012790&czid=YXZhenUzNTQ0MTU1MQ==&usrid=OTA1OWF2&rgid=YXp1NTcw

Is there anyway I can "block" this page? It's really screwing up my computer. It has changed my default homepage and browser. When I changed the settings back to my original settings, it re-directed me back to theirs again. This is really F'd up!

o

seth.avazutracking.net is a virus.
here's the google link for ways to remove it

Here is a link that might be useful: google link

o

yes it is a redirect infection, try running these free program scans malwarebytes free update and full scan then superantispyware free update then full scan,
report back with results.

In case you do not have those programs here are links
superantispywaredownload

Malwarebytes

it may well take more than that but let me know what those find.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here