Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beautiful view from my son's tree stand!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 6, 12 at 16:28

T'was son's 47th birthday, yesterday, and he spent the latter part of the afternoon enjoying the beautiful scenery, at his hunting club, from his tree stand.

Just sharing cause the view is so pretty!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beautiful view from my son's tree stand!

That is pretty!

o

I love the woods and forest in fall I used to love to go hiking especially when it was just starting to turn cooler.
No more though. The picture reminds me.

o
RE: Bennnnautiful view from my son's tree stand!

This is one is son's photo from dove season back in September. Not sure if he took this picture, but it's cute :o)

o

don't have to go far for deer here! poor thing 2 weeks ago must have been hit by a car, and ended up in our yard...we'e not a sub, but on a 40mpr street, nw of detroit! had to have the local police come and put it down, sigh...one of the prices of urban sprawl..

o
RE: Bebbautiful view from my son's tree stand!

Think the leaves have hit their peak. THought the one son took with river is so pretty!

o

It is a very beautiful and peaceful scene. Seems like the brutality of a gunshot has no business there.....

Elisabeth

o
RE: Beaubbtiful view from my son's tree stand!

My son said this about the picture and his afternoon:

Spending a late afternoon enjoying Gods glorious creation. Being thankful for family, friends, another minute, another day.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here