Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Comparision pictures of babies Sophie and Miriam

Posted by nicole_ont (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 9, 12 at 16:12

This afternoon I tried to recreate with Miriam a picture I took almost 10 years ago of Sophie at the same age that Miriam is now. She's wearing the strawberry outfit and surrounded by the animals that her aunt made for Sophie when she was a baby.

Some people say they look alike. I don't see it. Neat to see the comparison, just the same...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Comparision pictures of babies Sophie and Miriam

Similiar but indivduals--Very cute and beautiful babies.Congrulation.

o

They look like sisters. And they're both adorable!!

o

Both are precious.

Oh I remember when Sophie was born!

o

Ahhhhh how sweet. Somehow I missed that you had another child....she is so cute....

o

Nicole, you have the prettiest babies! I mainly remember Benjamin and Oliver--Sophie a little. Your new addition must be a lot of fun for all of you. Love those little baby fingers.

o

I agree - they look alike! They are beautiful kiddos!

o

I don't think they look so very much alike. Miriam seems more petite. They do look like sisters, though. They are both too cute for words! I like your children's names.

o

Beautiful !!

o

They are both really cute!

Sue

o

I agree with dedtired. I see similar noses and eyebrows, but the mouths and eyes are different.

Sophie seems more 'robust', speaking of which, is Oliver still your 'giant boy'? (We have a 'giant girl', our DGD Evie, who looks about 2 1/2 but is only 18 mos.)

o

Adorable girls. They look like sisters.

o

I don't believe Sophie is ten. I refuse! Lol I think they look almost alike, both beautiful!

o

I have always thought they looked alike, very sweet and innocent! Those little animals are precious too.

o

Both pictures are so cute and I can see they do look alike.

o

They look a little bit alike, both are adorable and hard to believe Sophie is 10 already!

o

Beautiful babies - Miriam sure looks like you Missy. I bet Sophie is having a blast helping with her baby sister.

Miss you all

Anne

o

Funny - I don't see one speck of similarity between them, except that they are both adorable.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here