SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
glenda_al

Help me think what to call it, so I can look for one.

glenda_al
9 years ago

Saw this at a friend's home, and fell in love with it. Can't ask her where she bought it and what it's called as she's out of town.

I'd like to get one before Thanksgiving.

It looked like tree limbs on a stand with tiny white lights.

Comments (10)

• rosebudms
    9 years ago

"Lighted branches" gave me a lot of hits. Bed Bath and Beyond for one. So pretty! Hope you find the one you want.

• glenda_al
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Found it at Kirklands YEA!!!!

pre lit white cherry blossom tree

{{!gwi}}

This post was edited by glenda_al on Tue, Nov 25, 14 at 16:54

• rosebudms
    9 years ago

That's beautiful, Glenda! Glad you found it.

• socks
    9 years ago

That's pretty and not too Christmasy. You could leave it out for springtime too, put some bunnies around the bottom. I like Kirklands but have not bought anything there.

• phoggie
    9 years ago

I also bought one from Kirkland's. If I remember correctly, they had different colored flowers....but the flowers are more like cherry blossoms, but this time of the year they might have something that looks more like Christmas.

• katlan
    9 years ago

I love Kirkland's. The closest one to me closed several years ago. SIL and I were shocked, we thought the two of us single handedly kept them in business. lol

The next closest one to me is an hour and a half away, we don't make it there very often. Nice tree Glenda, glad you found it.

• glenda_al
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Kirklands told me they have the pink and the white cherry blossom trees, and I preferred the white.

You can purchase them on line, but I have 3 fairly close to me.

• marylmi
    9 years ago

That is so pretty Glenda! I'll have to be on the lookout for one!

• glenda_al
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Friend and I are going out for lunch, then Kirklands!

• neesie
    9 years ago

I bought a lighted branch at Herberger's last year on Black Friday; I use it as a Spring Decoration because I like to change out the seasons. Mine looks like a cherry branch. Love it, hope you love yours too! Happy Turkey Day!