SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
schoolhouse_gw

Putting lights on the tree...

schoolhouse_gw
11 years ago

AAAACCCKK! Decided to take the lights off the bottom half of my artificial skinny tree because they were thrown, twisted, and looped one year and looked less than fine. I was going to do it right, like the videos online showed me. Hey, I caught on finally, wrap around the trunk, then proceed to wrap down each bough, go back, wrap around the trunk, ect,ect. Ran out of lights because it took more this way. Made a quick trip to DG and got 20' more of lights.

Was 20' too much - nope. Looked great, boughs wrapped nice and neatly.....except the middle strand goes out. Dummy me can't remember if it was the new strand or the old one from last year which I tested BEFORE I put it on the tree. So I spent another half hour unwrapping both strands. Since I'm the stubborn sort when it comes to this stuff, I took the strand that did light and proceeded to put it back on. Sheesh. I've been working on these lights since 1:30pm. and it's now 3:45p. I'm going to take a break! then probably go buy a new strand. ugh.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County