Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amazing race

Posted by kat__wa (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 19, 12 at 15:32

I've actually been enjoying it this year. There doesn't seem to be a team to hate. Everyone is pretty nice. And they
seem to be talking nicely to the locals. Last nights was
quite fun! I feel badly for the rocker/attorney. Not being able to find the passport or get a replacement. Too bad!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amazing race

I like everyone this year. Felt bad for the long hairs. If I were a contestant, which would never happen...lol, I would have my passport and money on me at ALL times. I have liked the gay goat farmers from the beginning. What they lack in physical aptitude, they make up for in their intelligence.

o

I began disliking the twins when they blatantly stole the money of the long hair guys. They showed their true colors and I can not forgive a thief there was no reason for that.
I can not believe that cab driver stole their bags and passport very unfortunate.

I hope karma strikes all the thiefs.

o

Forgot about the Twinnies. Don't like them either.

o

At this point, I'd accept any of them to win, except the 'only all girls team, blah, blah, blah'. I hated that the guys couldn't get a replacement passport. I must have missed something. Why did they leave their stuff in the taxi for it to be stolen?

Shirley

o

Glad the loud-mouthed twins used up their express pass. Hope they are eliminated soon. The texans too-they accepted half the money. Phil has said on twitter that it is not against the rules to keep found money. I still think it was wrong to do so. At least it didn't hurt the rockers, but hoping karma catches up to the thieves!

o

I too dislike the loud mouthed twins and hope karma strikes them for not returning the money.

James and James must have found it difficult to dance with their clothes on lol

I like the way teams are being very respectful of one another and also working together. Nice to see that on reality tv for a change.

o

The Beekman Boys are my neighbors. They pretty much are just as you see them. Except that Brent may be a little more anal than you see. :) In one of the early episodes, Josh let one of the groups get ahead of them in line at the airport. Quite typical. They are both very kind and go out of their way to be helpful.

o

Oh, I forgot the MONEY! Dang it! Yes, I don't want the twinnies to win for that reason. They do talk a lot and loudly, but it's not horrible talk. They are kind of funny, BUT the TWINNY crud during challenges grates on the nerves. I do hope they are out next and the others that took the money.

o

Yes, if it hadn't been for the money swiping, I'd be rooting for the girl twins, I like how they are fearless and get over their squabbles quickly and how well they interact with everyone. But the stealing of the money is pretty unforgivable.

The goat farmer guys are very smart! Nailed that Russian time zone challenge in one try, wow. Need to work on their swimming skills, though! LOL The team that stuck with them, they are really nice and faithful, that was a change to see. Liked that. And she can dance, wow.

o

yarnlover - the Fabulous Beekman Boys are your neighbors? How cool. I used to watch their show all the time. The goat herder, can't remember his name, was so soft hearted and loved the goats like they were his children!

o

John is actually the goat farmer. It was his herd. Josh and Brent provided the space for him to expand in exchange for teaching them the ins and outs of farming.

o

John is actually the goat farmer. It was his herd. Josh and Brent provided the space for him to expand in exchange for teaching them the ins and outs of farming.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here