Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
okay, I figured out the gift....

Posted by janie_ga (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 20, 12 at 14:59

I have seen people with these on campus and they look so cute. Jo-Ann Fabrics has them on sale at their online-store....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: okay, I figured out the gift....

Our friend Sam uses one of these to take to the veggie co-op in the summer to bring home their weekly share. His is red. This is pretty! I'm going to have to go Joann's soon, now I want one!

It folds up for storage, right? How many cats will it hold? :)

o

Right, it folds nice and flat. I am not sure if they care them in the store but they are on sale for less than 20.00 on the website.

Not sure but probably would hold 2 Elmos or 1 Bugsy (Bugsy is our 3XL baby).

o

My grandaughter got all us females these for Xmas several years ago (at least 5 yrs. ago) at TJMaxx. We love them!

o

Right, it folds nice and flat. I am not sure if they care them in the store but they are on sale for less than 20.00 on the website.

Not sure but probably would hold 2 Elmos or 1 Bugsy (Bugsy is our 3XL baby).

o

very nice never saw one before

o

I found one at Tuesday Morning a couple of years ago, and bought it for a birthday gift for a friend of mine. She uses hers in the yard, hauling hand tools around.

Moni

o

I have one that Cheryl gave me. She bought it at a rummage sale. I have books in it right now.

Sue

o

I have a few of the plastic basket things much like stores use. They're really handy for a lot of things. I even use them for carrying up small loads of laundry.

So how is Elmo the Happy Wanderer doing these days? Any more excellent adventures planned? Give all the critters a scratch under the chin for me.

o

Ah Cynic, thanks for asking. Yesterday Elmo was attacking the air vent that is in the floor by the stairs. He was made because the heat had not kicked on yet. He will not try to escape again until the weather warms up.

Elmo and Bugsy are excited because I decorated the banister last night. Considering the number of cards I have to rehang, they had fun after I went to bed.

o

how many cats will it hold?! Ha! That's good measure. I like your choice. I could see many uses for that.

o

I should have never opened this thread, just ordered two of them!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here