Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good Afternoon from winter wonderland

Posted by marie-ndcal (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 2, 12 at 14:54

Yep, about 4 inches of snow, not much wind, but roads are interesting. Some areas not advising travel and did not get to Big craft show in Minot. Wanted to, but not that much. Maybe tomarrow.
Marie
Yes the snow plows are out.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good Afternoon from winter wonderland

It's looking better over here Marie. Started coming down fast & furious,thick and hard. Now its still coming down good, but not like someone dumped a pillow out.

o

Oh dear! I dread the thoughts of winter coming. Once it gets here I like it, but I don't like waiting/thinking of snow.

Although, with the clocks going back tomorrow nite, the snow is nice to brighten things up.

o

It's 76 outside right now and windows open, and turned heat off.

Come on down!

Not gonna last long though!

o

Oh, no, you ND gals.....is that heading my way, by any chance? I haven't watched the weather news all day.

o

No!!!! No snow here in North Central MN thank you very much. Our guests just arrived here for a weekend of deer hunting, which means I can go to the "deer hunter widows" arts and crafts shows in town. All by myself! All day long! Shopping! Hair salon! All for me! If I wake up to snow and slippery roads tomorrrow, well, I'm going to be very cranky; and that's just for starters.

o

Patty2430, I'm curious about where you live, since we are both in north central MN. Have fun at the craft shows!

o

Phyllis, I'm just south of Deerwood, not far from Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge (not on Bay Lake tho)

o

Four or so inches here in Larimore, too. I was in Grand Forks when the storm started. It took me an hour and a half to get home.

I had a good haul at the thrift stores and got groceries to last for ages, so "Let it snow; Let it snow; Let it snow!"

Still waiting on the new-to-me computer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here