Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update on husband's fall and head injury

Posted by cardamom (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 6, 12 at 14:05

He went from the Trauma ICU to an acute care hospital and now out of their ICU to a non ICU room. He's really only been aware of what's going on the past few days and has no memory of what happened.

He's started PT and needs to be weaned off oxygen. He had a heart bypass and partial lung removed with cancer last year. But progress is progress, and I'm grateful.

Thank you all for all the prayers and please keep them coming as they're just beginning to determine what injuries or where.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update on husband's fall and head injury

Keeping you and your dear husband in my prayers.

o

My prayers and good wishes go out to you and your hubby. I know what you are going thru as my hubby is recovering from a stroke. It's not easy but you will find the strength. God bless.

o

thank you for the update..baby steps but any progress is wonderful..yes, will sure keep you both in thoughts and prayers!

o

Good thoughts and prayers for you.

o

Prayers and swift healing for your husband.

o

Continued special thoughts for your husband!

o

Thank you for the update. I will be sure to continue the prayers for you both.

o

So glad to hear about the progress DH is making. Sending good thoughts that he continues to improve and prayers for strength for you and your family that you will surely need it during this recovery time.

o

Thank you for the update! Keeping your hubby in my thoughts and prayers.

o

Cardamom, this must be such a difficult time for you both. I hope that you have family and friends who are there for you. It will be a long road but each step will get a bit easier. Thinking of you. Satine

o

So glad to hear about the progress DH is making. Sending good thoughts that he continues to improve and prayers for strength for you and your family that you will surely need it during this recovery time.

o

I'll be praying for his continued recovery. and i'll say a prayer for you, too, Cardamom.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here