Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For those who do some shopping on-line from your PC or laptop.

Posted by chemocurl (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 30, 12 at 13:57

I just learned about Priceblink. It is a wonderful add-on and is available for different browsers.

You just do a search for an item, click on the link to the actual item, and Priceblink will flash a gold bar above the ad, showing where you get it cheaper, or other options. It is wonderful and I wish I had known about it long ago.

Before downloading it, you can watch a video of how it works.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Priceblink add-on for Firefox

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For those who do some shopping on-line from your PC or laptop

I use one similar to that called Invisible Hand. Has come in handy a number of times.

o

Can I just add this on here too...If you do a lot of online shopping, you should consider joining ebates for money back everytime you shop their sponsors. All you have to do is go to ebates and use their link to the stores and you get cash back...Goodly amounts right now too....A friend just joined a couple of weeks ago before she started shopping and has already accumulated nearly 100 dollars...Mine isn't that much but I have to get busy shopping...

Here is a link that might be useful: Use my link or just go to Ebates dot com

o

I use one similar to that called Invisible Hand. Has come in handy a number of times.
Well I also installed Invisible Hand too. I haven't played with it much, but saw it gave different results than Priceblink. I also had to 'X out" the Priceblink bar in order to see the Invisible Hand bar. I'll play with it later and probably use both sometimes.

Can I just add this on here too
Sure! Possibly others will have some sites with that can save us or earn us some $$$...always a good thing.

o

there are lots of these and you can get them for your android devices as well as apple devices, just google for price check apps. I had posted a link to several on that same thread on computer help where the priceblink was.
Having them on cellphone while out shopping can be helpful, some let you just scan the code on the product and it will pop up with the best prices in your area for the product.

Five Best Mobile Price Comparison Apps

the Amazon price check app is great if you use it to check the price of anything it will tell you if you can get it cheaper on Amazon and to sweeten the deal they will give you a 5% discount right there for doing so. So anything you are going to buy whether on Amazon or not go ahead and use the app then buy from Amazon and get your 5% discount.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here