SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19778634

BEEPS in the night................

User
11 years ago

Just after midnight this morning I heard this loud BEEP, just like a cell phone that lost signal. I had just gotten this new cell phone so I didn't know how this one acts to things.

It did it again BEEP, so I get up and check my phone and decide to just turn it Off. I get back in bed & BEEP! well now what do I do, I wrap it in a towel and back to bed...BEEP, now I put the wraped phone in the closet, go off to the bathroom and BEEP! I then I take the phone to my back bedroom where I can't hear it. Back bed and BEEP! OH................. I get it, its the smoke alarm beeping. Get out the step stool, pressed the botton nothing happens, unscrew it still nothing, there is no battery in it. Will I have to cut the wires too?? My son is home in bed, I don't know what to do so maybe I sloved the problem ...BEEP!! What do I do now? A widow home alone and can't sleep for this BEEP! Then I hear it again BEEP........................ its my old cell phone, the battery was needing to be charged. I turned it off and plugged it into the charger and finally went to bed with no more BEEPS !!!

Ever had something like that happen to you?

Comments (24)