Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amazing race... didn't see a post on this weeks show

Posted by kat__wa (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 29, 12 at 13:47

I'm okay with the two that went home. How can they be so upset that they were turned around.. or whatever it's called. They had planned to do it to the two guys that they were working with, why can't a team do it to them?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amazing race... didn't see a post on this weeks show

It is called a 'U Turn'~~~I was not sorry to see them go~~I do not like people that blame others because they are not winning, like they are special. DANG those goat farmers were making me crazy with that one guy wanting to even go and help them with the U Turn challenge or wait for them! It is a GAME man, move your butt get tho the finish line! His partner said 'what then when we race to the finish line you are going to stand back and let them go first' SHEESH!

o
RE: Amazing race... didn't see a post on this weeks show

I was saying the same thing! lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here