Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
weather , update

Posted by marie-ndcal (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 11, 12 at 13:07

Weather in your area, and please tell us at least what state
Here in ND SNOW and lots of it, which the deer hunters like. We have about 5-6 inches, expected more, some towns got 18 inches, but roads are really slippery as we also have ice/snow mix.
Temp 14 above
Marie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: weather , update

Oh, Marie, that sounds like terrible weather. Here in my part of Ohio, it's in the mid 60s, breezy, and sunny. That's to end by Monday night and go below normal temps.

Shirley

o

Oh my. I like snow but not that much this early.

Indiana
Partly cloudy-breezy, and a very comfortable 68.

o

Here in Central Florida it's a balmy 72 right now--going up to 79. Tomorrow's forecast says 81. Since I griped all summer about the heat, I guess I can brag about our gorgeous temps now!

Marie, I sure hope you don't have to drive in that ice!

o

Right now at noon in SE Arizona it is 47 degrees and sunny. High today is supposed to be 54 degrees. Tuesday we will be back up in the 70's.

o

Very cold here in Southern Oregon at 11:00 am....36 deg.....patches of sun earlier but won't see much more of it today. Supposed to warm up next week..

o

Late afternoon here in north central MN....snowing a bit, but very windy and only 21º.

o

Phyllis, your weather is coming my way. Yuck. But still better than we are going to get in a few weeks! Started out the day at 39, now down to 33 with a high of 30 tomorrow and maybe snow.

o

5:40 pm here in south central PA. It was a beautiful day today, probably got close to 70. Sunny with a breeze. Right now it's about 59.

Looks like tomorrow it will only get to 60.

o

6 p.m. from Central Ont.Canada

Its pretty close now to about 50F-got as high as 60F today tho :)

I would imagine that this will only be for a day or 2,then gone,and the weather Marie is experiencing,will be my way

o

pretty the same as gadgets here in detroit...expecting rain late...

o

It was gorgeous here today for the first time in many days. Sunny, with temps in the mid-60s--as it will be tomorrow. My son and I split firewood (I don't do it by hand) without jackets.

Patti, are you near Deland? My parents retired there (from NYC) and lived there for 30 years.

o

Here in central Iowa it got down to 32 this afternoon. When I left for church this morning, I knew I wouldn't be back until after the basketball game. It wasn't that cold so I wore my barn coat rather than a parka. I didn't even put on gloves. Walking into the basketball game the wind was blowing and it was very cold. When I got home, I saw there was rain water from last night on one of my porch chairs and the water had frozen.

o

Picture perfect weather in SE PA today. Sunny and temps in the high 60's. I cleaned out the garden beds. Right now at 8:09 EST it is 57 degrees. Tomorrow is predicted to be 66 and sunny, but getting colder as the week goes on. Winter is on it's way. I just can't stand the cold and gray and snow and ice and "snirt" that we get near the city. Oh well.

I don't know how some of you stand those early and bitterly cold and snowy winters.

o

Here in SD we had about 2 inches of snow and lots of wind yesterday. I didn't even drive the 17 miles to church last night. I drove 9 miles to work this morning but the roads were clear then. Right now it is 17 degrees and it the wind chill is -1

o

I would enjoy your weather Marie. Today was very breezy but in the mid 60's I think. The kids did a lot of yard work here and tilled up the garden for winter. I worked in the house after church. It is still breezy but cooler and I think we are to have colder weather coming in.

Sue in Central Indiana

o

I am not home at the moment... but my computer says it is 29 degrees. Here, in Tulsa, it is 28.

Lots of stuff in my yard prolly dies this morning, before it gets above freezing again.

Winter has arrived with cold temperatures.

Moni

o

41 in NE Texas this morning s/b 34 tomorrow morning

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here