Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pattico and the green words

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 8, 12 at 13:01

I thought a new threaad might make it easier for you to post xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by pattico (My Page) on Thu, Nov 8, 12 at 11:14

I'm sorry...no tips...
Can I crash this post...
I was going to start a post but there is no place to start a post on here for me today..only the posts already started have the place to reply.

Been having lots of trouble in here since my computer crashed.

What I was going to ask in my post was ....."does anyone have a link to get rid of the green words in the posts?"

That was one of the things I lost in the crash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
RE: tips on being prepared clip this post email this post what is this?
see most clipped and recent clippings

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on Thu, Nov 8, 12 at 12:15

Can you scroll down to the bottom of this page to where it says
Click here to learn more about in-text links on this page.

If not I can copy and paste the info

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pattico and the green words

IF you were to use firefox with adblock plus and easylist it will remove all of those green links and all other ads also and may make your getting here easier since those ads can really cause problems loading pages and taking over pages, it will make the page loads much faster also.

o
RE: pattico and the green words

Thanks for finding me and telling me where to find it.

patti

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here