Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
weather

Posted by bengardening (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 25, 12 at 12:27

It is 11:30 here in SD and the temp is 30 degrees. I tis supposed to get down to 13 tonight. What it is like where you are?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: weather

Had freezing rain yesterday, made roads very icy/dangerous, warmer today at 16, but still several inches of snow on the ground. ND

o

In my part of Ohio, it's about 32 with some wind. It was overcast this morning, but now there is beautiful sunshine. Low for tonight is to be in low 20s.

Shirley

o

57 degrees here in Paradise - Panama City, Florida. It got to 36 here on the beach early this morning, but now it's warm and sunny. Tomorrow we are expecting 71 for a high and a low of 54.

o

Brr, 13 is so cold!

It's 37 here right now in western WA and foggy.

o

At a little after noon it is 74 degrees. Supposed to get up to 76 and a low tonight of 47. I am in the SE corner of Arizona.

o

It's 37, windy and partly cloudy here in SE PA. Tomorrow will be a low in the low 40's but sunny and not so windy, which makes a huge difference.

Snow is predicted for Tuesday. Not enough to be more than a nuisance but it reminds me that winter is on its way. Blech.

I don't know how you North Dakotans stand it.

o

I've been outside planting geraniums. It's almost 80 degrees here in sunny Arizona.

o

25º and dreary here today....snowing a little.

o

36 here in central Iowa right now. On my way to church this morning a time & temp sign said 29 when I stopped at a signal light and 30 by the time the light turned green for me. The sun is in and out from behind the clouds.

o

It was in the low 80's Friday and Saturday for the annual SLO Vets craft show in San Luis Obispo, CA - went to Morro Bay this morning and it felt like the high 70's...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here