Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yes!!! Nashville, tonight, and it's NEW!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 28, 12 at 12:23

Nashville
Episode: Lovesick Blues

NEW

Marshall Evans pushes for Juliette and Rayna to collaborate at an event at the Ryman theater; when Peggy's desperation escalates, Teddy is forced to tell Rayna the truth; Scarlett gets closer to Gunnar.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yes!!! Nashville, tonight, and it's NEW!

I'm loving this show!

o
re: yes!!! navvvvshville, tonight, and it's new!

Love the lead lady and loved her in Friday Night Lights.

o

HA! I don't even know who the characters are beyond Rayna, Deacon, and Juliette. I love to hear the Bluebird Cafe girl sing, but to know her name? Not so much. I just keep watching it for the scenery. Literally. Not the eye candy (Deacon, for me).

Who is Peggy? The pretty girl from Father of the Bride that stole some money and put it back? Scarlett and Gunnar? Is that the record label girl and Bluebird dude who sings with the girl? Or is that the Bluebird girl and Gunnar is her boyfriend? See? I don't know at all! Just where they are when they're filming.

o
-RE: Yes!!! Nashville, tonight, and it's NEW!

I meant to say, those two Bluebird kids? She's really Australian and he's really British. Pretty convincing southern accents, eh? Which I find to be brilliant since it's so often botched on the screen.

o
RE: Yes!!! Nasbbrob, hville, tonight, and it's NEW!

rob, I appreciate your enthusiasm over the show. I feel the same way.

I'm not a name person, but the young gal singer with the druggie for a mom, gets under my skin.

o

So what did you think of last night? It's hard not be enthusiastic seeing Nashville not be the redheaded stepchild. I had to really laugh last night as they stood in front of the WildHorse and it was called Tequila Cowboy. Where do they get these names? I didn't watch it all that closely though. It was a little too syrupy with the two antagonists being nice to each other. Ick.

o

rob, I dvr'd it, and will watch Friday.

o

I was wrong; there is Tequila Cowboy. That sure looked like the WildHorses front door though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here