Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oh the weather is just delightful!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 3, 12 at 11:50

With the sun shining, birds chirping, windows open and high in the low 80's.

Time to get outside and enjoy this beautiful day while it lasts.

Friend and I are going to SAWS for soul food, today. Know we'll have to stand in line outside cause it's a little hole in the wall.

Enjoy your day!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh the weather is just delightful!

It's good laundry weather here in OKC. Got one load on the line, and the second just about ready to go out.

Moni

o

Meh... it has not been out of the 30s all week... and with rain and snow too!

o

Staying home, 3-4 inches of snow and icy roads. Home is good!! Alberta clipper expected tomarrow, so we will see. Guess winter is here, for awhile.

o

Seems to early for winter, doesn't it? It's going up to 81 today and the next 5 look just as nice. Doors and windows opened and enjoying the beautiful day by doing laundry. LOL!

o

Not too nice out today, spitting some icy stuff and over cast awhile ago.

Sue in Central Indiana

o

En route home from the library last night, car said, "Ice possible" and 1 degree Celsius (about 33.5 F.) - and it was snowing.

Tomatoes were covered.

Over half of them have been touched by frost ... or the teeth of some of the critters. Some have small holes that leads to a substantial cavity, and I've been wondering what is responsible. T'other day I saw one with a little hole in it ... with a small bit of some light coloured, rather flat thing, sticking out. Tried to give it a pull - it was resistant, so got a fingernail pushing against another finger to give a more hefty pull ... and out slid a snail! I've seen a few on or near some tomatoes.

Picking some more green tomatoes later this aft.

ol joyfuelled (with a bit o' help from a tomato or two - or half a dozen)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here