Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For Pattico - Computer Problem

Posted by adellabedella (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 8, 12 at 11:38

This is what she posted on another thread.

I was going to start a post but there is no place to start a post on here for me today..only the posts already started have the place to reply.

Been having lots of trouble in here since my computer crashed.

What I was going to ask in my post was ....."does anyone have a link to get rid of the green words in the posts?"

That was one of the things I lost in the crash.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For Pattico - Computer Problem

I would add one suggestion to this...be sure to active your computer cookies, Patti.

I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago after resetting my computer resultant from a modem problem. I was in a hurry and didn't realize that resetting my browser also removed all of my acceptable "cookies". After tearing my hair out for about 15 minutes...trying to get rid of the green words...it suddenly dawned on me what the problem was. I reactivated the cookie for Garden Wed and all returned to normal.

HTH

Anne

o

You can opt out here or you can simply add it to your content blocker in Opera, Chrome, K-meleon, Safari or Firefox. If you're still using IE, you can add it to the Hosts file to knock it out.

o

Oh and of course with Chrome and Firefox (at least) you have to add Adblock and then add it in. With Opera, content blocking has been part of the browser for a long time. Which explains why it's probably the most copied browser, but never duplicated.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here