Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Birthdays

Posted by sandiefl (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 12 at 11:33

I think that one of us has a Birthday today. I thought that there use to be a place to check for Birthdays.My memory is not the best lately,but I think that Granlan,Lana has a birthday.I have sent her cards and she is on my Birthday calender.If I am wrong consider it an early birthday wish or belated. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LANA!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Birthdays

Today's birthday link is on the bottom of the main KT page. No one has a listed birthday for today... but Granlan could have been one that didn't list hers or just a glitch (lots of KTers birthdays don't show up).

o

Sandie, if you or anyone know that it's someone's birthday, by all means you are welcome to start the birthday thread.

Lana's birthday doesn't show up, as Lydia mentioned. Or if I'm away and miss a birthday, someone else can certainly do the birthday wishes.

The thread is there now.

o

jasdip....I think you do a great job!

o

Awww, you are so sweet Sandie. I don't think I have my birthday listed any longer, but I am 69 years young today November 10th. Whew..no wonder I'm tired. lol

And thank you Jasdip for all you do. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here