Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day TWO with photobucket :o(

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 17, 12 at 11:27

I am signed in, I see Welcome Back, etc, but the little thing keeps going round and round and I can't get into my libary NOTHING.

Am I the only one?

Tried switching back to the original Photobucket and nothing.

Help, NOTHING.

NOTHING!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day TWO with photobucket :o(

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and rebooting? That usually fixes a lot of little problems.

Have you tried it using a different browser?

Sue

The other day I switched back to old PB with no problem.

o
RE: Day TWO with pnnnnnnnnnhotobucket :o(

Done all of the above.

o

hmmm...if using Firefox you might find help at the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Websites show a spinning wheel and never finish loading

o

I just posted my crescent rolls with no problems using Photobucket.

o
RE: Day TWO withbbbb photobucket :o(

so glad, jasdip, you don't have a problem.

I do and have done everything I can think of :o(

Thanks for the info chemocurl, appreciate your help.

o

Sorry, Glenda, I just uploaded a picture with my brother in it, and posted it on the picture thread. No problem.

If all else fails, turn the computer off, wait a few minutes, and turn back on?

Moni

o

Glenda, I am having the same issues with Photobucket. Using 2 different browsers and same thing...nothing beyond sign in.

o

Well it seems you two aren't alone. You can also make a report at the link below

Read here.

You can also go to the link below to report the problem and supposedly they will fix or reply. Good luck.

Click the Ask Us link

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket Customer Support Home

o

Thanks again, chemocurl,as I just went to customer support. Fingers crossed they can help me,

o

I had problems with Photobucket about a month ago, and their support was excellent. They emailed with me...several of the men.... and got the problem corrected.

I do NOT like the new setup and went back to the old which I hope they "never" get rid of. I hate changes. Told them that Ann Landers said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." LOL They need to understand that a lot of their users are elderly folks who get used to things one way and don't want changes made.

o

I've tried twice to contact them and no response YET :o(

o

It's the weekend, hold on Glenda, I'm sure you'll get the help and it's nice to know that there are others and it's not your computer.

o

Ok...sorry you are still not able to use it, but here is more that I found at one of the links above.

If the site is up and yet you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:

Reload the site directly from the Internet. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
Temporarily disable your computers firewall and close any anti-virus software that may be running in the background.
Clear your DNS cache to make sure that it is not an ISP specific issue.
(Start > Command Prompt > ipconfig /flushdns)
Use a public DNS service such as OpenDNS or Google Public DNS
Switch off the modem, wait a few seconds and turn on again.
Clear the cache and cookies on your browser. Exit your browser completely before trying to access the website again.

If you are going to P-bucket via a saved link, you might try accessing it from the link below.

Are you able to log out? Log in after clearing cache?

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket (Google)

o

I contacted them yesterday, still waiting for help also.

Chemocurl thanks for your efforts to help.... I will try to follow your directions, but you must realize that to this old fogey you are speaking in a foreign language.

o

Yes some time a saved link, like on saved to your favorites, can become bad.

So if you have been using a link like that, stop and clear the address bar up in your browser and actually type in www.photobucket.com
See if that helps

Try also the link below

Here is a link that might be useful: Link

o

Try also the link below
rc, your link appears to be bad. it just goes to a white page. The URL you posted was http://photobucket.com/upload

o

RC's link works for me. The mystery deepens..

o

I did what chemocurl suggested and it works, PLUS I received an email from photobucket with this to do.
http://photobucket.zendesk.com/entries/21118613-clear-your-browser-s-cache-and-cookies

Here is a link that might be useful: PB issues

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here