Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Let's see each other's fur babies....

Posted by dbfirewife (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 25, 12 at 11:27

Here is mine.. This is Angel, a one year old chihuahua and she is just as sweet as she looks...

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Let's see each other's fur babies....

Omigosh, what an angelic face!

I posted this pic on FB this morning: Peachy, helping me assemble a log rack last night. I must say she was no help at all when it came to tightening the bolts.

o

This is one of my many cats....Moon Bat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And, though he has hair not fur....one of my donkeys, Amos, meeting the pigs....Piggy Sue and Piggy Lee.

o

here are a couple of my little Diva, MiaMilan she is a toy Fox Terrier. She is precious and she knows it!

o

sitting in her Daddy's hand, she just loves to sit like that and go everywhere he goes, she would do it all day if he let her! I don't know who it more spoiled LOL

o

Libby, a few years ago...

AM I DRY YET???

o

Photobucket
Peggy Sue, just one of my 3.

o

Peggy Sue & Gidget
Gidget and Peggy Sue

o

Mango
Mango, greets everyone who enters our door. She is my very favorite.

o

here's mine, he is a very energetic Shorkey.

Then I also have a feather baby. She is a handfull also

o

Baby feral hogs. Piggy Lee in left foreground.

o

I meant right foreground.

o

Here's Wally, one of five pets.

o

Lacy and Nicky

o

This is Daisy - 2 days after we rescued her. She was just about a year old, and was way too skinny. She's now a sleek muscle machine, LOL, but a very good girl.

Daisy 6 months

And this is one of the cats, Gabriel, lazing around on the stereo. It gets warm up there, so he loves it.

Photobucket

o

Roxy has a sore leg and is being confined. Big brother Bo is good about keeping her company.

o

Introducing - Solo...

o

This is Taji. My husband brought her and her sister home at 3 or 4 weeks. I had to bottle feed her. She is my baby.

o

I don't have a pet anymore but I sure enjoyed seeing those wonderful photos. Thanks.

o

This is Max, Taji's sister. We thought she was a boy when we found her. They both sit up and beg for treats. Max never misses a chance to eat. Anytime we are in the kitchen, she comes around, just in case.

o

Being a cat person, I loved seeing all the fur babies....Gorgeous, gorgeous all of them.....I was going to try to post some pictures but had a senior moment or 2 and can't remember how to do it....

o

This is Bella. She showed up in our backyard, crying. She was probably about 3 or 4 months old. We tried to catch her for a few days, and finally got her by putting cat food on the screened porch and leaving the door open. After she ate a couple of times, my husband sat by the door and after she came in, he quickly shut it. Within 20 minutes she was in his lap, purring like crazy. She's never been loose outside since. (Neither have any of our other kitties, either, for that matter.)

o

this is my first time to post a photo, so i hope this works. this is alfie, our wire haired dachsund we adopted. he is just a tad spoiled.

o

This is my precious Robert.

o

Everyone's fur babies are just precious!

o

Yes they are. I don't have one anymore either.

o

Henry, the 25 pound wonder

o

Henry and Girlfriend Phoebe.

o

This is my baby, Magic. He was "helping" me with my yoga.

o

My fur baby..whiskers

o

This is DH's girl, Stormy.

o

All tuckered out from wrestling her toys and playing fetch with me. She needed a little R&R

o

This is Parker. He wandered up to my husband at work just over a year ago. Back then he weighed one pound (at about 6 weeks old) and was skin and bones. Not anymore! He's a large cat but you can't tell in this picture. He's not fat; just long and lean!

Stormy is one beautiful cat and looks to be the same color as Parker. Parker doesn't have that double coat but it's silky like an Angora's coat.

o

Here's Dory!

o
RE: Let's see each other's fur babies....cD

More fun in the snow!

o

Wow--beautiful dogs and cats!! This thread was a great idea, Dbfirewife.

I posted Peachy above. Here's her mother, Bonesy--named because she was skin and bones when she showed up here. She had given birth to a litter of three in our ice house. Bonesy (now spayed!) is our outside cat. Peachy is inside, and her two siblings got wonderful homes.

Our other cats are also a mother and child. I rescued Little Orphan Annie and her litter from a barn. Here's Annie:

And here's her son, Pogo:

Finally, here's our latest addition, taken early this month when she was feral and we couldn't get near her. (I took the picture from inside the house.) Since then we trapped her and took her to the vet, had her eyes treated, ear mites and fleas eradicated, tested for feline leukemia, wormed, and spayed. Whew! She spent her recovery period in a dog crate in my guest room, where we got to the point where we could pet her and she would purr. Now she has the run of the guest room, and she's making herself scarce. Time to start the taming process again. My son named her Sandy, after the hurricane. Yeah, I know . . . she doesn't look like a Sandy. :-)

o

Thank you all..... I loved every single photo and pet.

Very lucky families.

o

Here are mine:
brown tabby is Mickey, who passed away just over a year ago;
two of us belonged to each other and I still can't believe he is gone.
The grumpy kitty in the middle is Sara. She can't help being grumpy, her vet told us, she's torti.
Sara is a sweetheart, just don't cross her...
Orange beast is Isaak: cat who thinks he is a dog!
He owns the world, the whole street is his litterbox. He goes for a walk with us
(a mile or so), plays with dogs across the street and hunts everyday.

o

Thank you all..... I loved every single photo and pet.

Very lucky families.

o

This is Jack, my buddy and best little dog I've ever owned!

o

Henry didn't like the other picture I posted...thought it made him look fat. lol

o

Wally and Ziggy

o

Another Ziggy and Wally relaxing on the porch

o

Mother Nellie with daughter Annie rescued many years ago when Nellie gave birth under a neighbors porch. I raised the three kittens and kept Nellie and Annie. Boys went to a rescue group.

o

This is Bud, hanging out. We call him "The Good Son" as he has never horked a furball or puked.

Bud Relaxing

Roxie. She's the smallest but can be a real b!tch to her "brothers"

Roxie

Smudge. He's 13. A Maine Coon and is so timid. But he's so patient with the other cats.

Photobucket

o

Maggie Moo, Queen of the Cushions (one of the rare times she's off of them on the floor)

o

And Murphy Boo, aka Brat Cat

o

My sweet Millie; unfortunately no longer with me.

o

Here's our Jack Russell Terrier named Bullet - because he runs that fast!

o

As always...

Harry the Perfect...

o

And, Sam the Not...

o

Retriever training with duck dummies. Harry on left.

o

Harry, nine years and several months ago.

o

Sam nearly four year ago.

o

This is Rambo, our 12-pound Yorkie...who is spoiled rotten because he's the best little dog in the world.
Photobucket

o

Trying the retriever training photo again. Harry on left.

They normally have to train seperatly since Sam is too bossy, mean, and distracting. The two boys live in a state of armed truce. They do not like one another too much but Sam has finally learned he will not distress or hurt Harry. Still, I never let them out in the yard together unless I'm with them. They are fine in the house since Sam learned if he messes with Harry then Mom messes with him.

This was a hot day and Wes had taken them to a spring-fed quarry pond to swim, retrieve dummies, and just run around. They both love to go swimming.

o

This is Gertie. I found her a little over a year ago, dumped out in the country. She had two big wounds on each side. I have no idea how she ended up here or much about her, except she is only about 3 years old, and a sweet little dog. She is a Parson Russell Terrier...so a purebred, at that. Parsons are a little leggier version of Jack Russells.

o

This is my daughter's boxer "Bubby". He kept picking the ripe cantaloupes and eating them....

Photobucket

o

Here's our dog Spot, a few years back in an agility competition at the age of 12. He's now 16 1/2 and still kickin', but he hasn't competed since age 14.

Here's Lewis, showing his special skill: Covering his eyes with his paw, so he can sleep in the bright sun.

and our newest addition, Carmen, who was born last May, shown here at three weeks of age.

o

I just put my 17 year old Polish Lowland Sheepdong, Max down this morning, so love your fur babies and count your blessings.

o

(((maxmom))) I am so sorry.

o

So sorry, Maxmom. Can you put a picture here of him? Take care.

Firewife, this was a good thread. We all love our fur people. Sorry mine took up so much of the thread. But I am going to look for the sweetest kitten picture of Henry and his bro, Buster...So adorable when he was a tiny thing.

o

I am not "mom" to a fur child, but I want to show off my granddog who I consider at least half owner of. And then there is the neighbor "Lily" who comes scratching to my door every chance she gets. I open the door and she comes in and makes herself at home. Love them both like they are mine.

First is Dinky the granddog.
Photobucket

And Lily the neighbor in Dinky's toy basket.

o

Haven't been in KT for a while, but can't resist posting a pic of our new baby:

o

Here's Allie and Maggie, we lost both of them this spring, they were 13, miss them a lot, but we have tons of pictures!

o

I'll add Fred and Carmelita.

o

Such pretty babies...do not know who is the luckiest ...babies or owners..Mary

o
RE: Let's each other's fur babies....

Teddy

o
RE: Let's see other's fur babies....

And last, but not least, Rocket.

o

love seeing all of your fur babies. This is Buie now 4. This picture is too big, Photobucket has changed their site and I don't know how to resize.
Photobucket

o

This is my buddy Jake getting tangled in my sister's Justin Bieber wrapping paper

o

Lily and rob: Thanks for your kind thoughts. I'm not too tech-savy so I'm not sure how to move the pictures around or I'd post one.

Nancy

o

I;m so very sorry, Maxmom!

Our last cat, Shadow, looked just like Pogo! I guess all
black cats look alike. Just bigger or smaller, Shadow was
about 6 pounds, maybe.
Such fun pictures! Looks like more cats than dogs!

o

This is Lexi

o
RE: Let's see each other's fur babies!!

This is TANK..my baby..

o

Here is our sweet Alba, a rescue via Petsmart.

o

Here is Max for those who wanted to see him.

o
-RE: Let's see each other's fur babies....

He's just so darned adorable (everyone's pictures are fantastic! I'm really enjoying them, regardless of the number of pictures. The more the merrier!). Love those paws maxsmom!

o

Here's Hank, my sweet boy.

o

Maxmom...He was adorable. Hugs.

o

My thanks to rob333 for contacting me and offering to post Max's picture on KT. It was so sweet of her to do that.

Thanks, lily316

Nancy

o

Max is a beauty. I know he will be sadly missed. All the pets here are obviously loved!

I am pet-less at the moment, but here is my "step granddaughter". Her name is Kylie and she is now my son's dog. She was rescued by my son's girlfriend, who sadly died tragically this year. Kylie was with her at her death, lying loyally at her side, waiting for Search & Rescue to arrive. Long, sad story and I don't want to repeat it here. Now Kylie belongs to my son, who she had always regarded as her "co-owner." She's a good girl.

o

Basil (tuxedo) and his sister Sally (calico):

Photobucket

o

Aww, they are all so sweet and loved.

o

Loki with some of his babies - he knows them all by name, Lucy in her bed

o

Ooops forgot the picture

o

Max is a beauty. I'm sorry for everyone's loss of pets. We really are close to them. Dedtired, so sad what you shared about your son's girlfriend. I know she would be so pleased to know he is taking care of Kylie.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here