Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wanting Crochet Pattern for "Flat Front Poncho

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 12 at 11:08

I saw this poncho at a craft sale but they wanted $85.00 for it. It was a poncho with the V at the back but the front was flat. The lady said she used a 12mm crochet hook.

I have searched the internet for somthing similar but have not come up with anything.

If anyone has a pattern like this I would appreciate it you sharing.

I have not posted on the knitting and Crochet forum because no one ever replies over there.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wanting Crochet Pattern for "Flat Front Poncho

Try looking at this google link might find something let us know sounds like a nice idea

Here is a link that might be useful: crocheted poncho - Google Search

o

As I said in my post I have searched for it on the internet but have not found it.

o

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/

If this site does not have it, I am not sure it is on the web, lol

Let us know which one you find

o

I'm a little confused. When you say "flat front" does that mean that the hemline is straight across in the front, parallel to the floor, but has the typical poncho point on the bottom in the back? Or does it mean flat as in fitted with no excess material/draping going on? Or are you talking about the neckline?

I'm a visual person, I need a sketch or a photo! Did you ask them if they would sell you a pattern?

o
RE: Wanting Crochet XXPattern for "Flat Front Poncho

Also, be sure to look on Etsy. I just looked and they have over 500 results to my search under supplies, crochet poncho pattern.

o

Yes Flamingo, point is at the back only and flat across at the front.

o

I found the pattern in two different places. Try this. http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/poncho_poof_crochet.html

And try this too! http://www.lionbrand.com/printablePatterns/kwec-mixAndMatchPoncho.pdf

o

I found this while surfing Pinterest. It brought me to Etsy

Here is a link that might be useful: Is this what you're looking for?

o
bumping

bumping up. Did I find you the pattern you were looking for in my last post?

o

my aunt used to make two rectangles then created a v by joining one short side to the long...what if you joined the two long sides together in the front?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here