Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
See any good Cyber Monday deals today?

Posted by alisande (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 26, 12 at 11:05

For those interested in a Kindle Fire, Amazon is offering the $159 model for $129, today only. Enter the code FIREDEAL at checkout.

I must say I haven't been a very attentive shopper this year. Anyone else finding some good buys?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: See any good Cyber Monday deals today?

JC Penney is offering free shipping all day today, with no minimum. I've been looking for a queen-size fleece blanket, and found one with good reviews on JCP for $18. They also have one by Sunbeam that the reviews said was too thin. I didn't want thin. At least not in blankets. ;-)

o

I'm not doing much shopping this year and most of what I needed to get I've already ordered. I would definitely suggest checking retailmenot.com for coupon codes before ordering off the internet. There are also deal sites that list deals daily... like Fatwallet.com (just went there and bought some stuff from Belk..who also have free shipping today).

A note about the Kindle Fire for $129. - that comes with "special offers" which are ads that show up on your screen. I have read a lot of complaints about these and how hard they are to remove. I don't own one, so I'm just going on what I've read. The Kindle Fires which are ad free are $174. today at Amazon.

o

Yikes--you can tell I don't know much about Kindles. My Kindle is the basic model; the Nexus is my "fancy." LOL

I second the thought of using Retailmenot. It's a great site. I hadn't heard of Fatwallet, though. I'll check it out--thanks, Lydia!

o

I got a Kindle Fire without special offers for $144 (the $30 off applies). I used my Discover cash back and ended up paying $80. Sa-WHEET!

Cros has 35% off sitewide. Coupon code monday.

o

Crocs.com has a coupon code CMBOGO for Buy One Get One Free for all Shoes. Shipping is free if you spend $25 or more.

Tilly's offers an Extra 50% off Clearance Items. Discount applies in cart. Shipping is free on orders $30 or more (post-discount) with promo code HOLIDAY2012.
many items in the $2 range.

The Hobbit (Movie Tie-In) [Kindle Edition] kindle ebook for only $3 today

Roku HD Streaming Player $39.99 and free shipping

SAVE 30% on all Gift Towers with Coupon Code: CMTOWER Between 8 am-2 pm PST Cyber Monday!The Fruit Company - Orchard Fresh Gifts Since 1942

3 Pack Of 28 LED Work Lights + Site Wide Free Shipping for $9.99 + free shipping Coupon code cyber2012 gives site wide free shipping when you order this item.13 Deals .com
I have several of these little lights and we use them all the time they are so handy and when the power goes out they are awesome. For this price I will get in on this deal. Plus the batteries are INCLUDED!

Portable 250 PSI Air Compressor With 3 Tips for $8.99
Portable 250 PSI Air Compressor With 3 Tips

12" Sharpening Steel I really need one of these to sharpen my knives! $1.99!

Barnes & Noble 16GB Nook Tablet� w/ 7" Touchscreen, WiFi 1GHz Dual Core CPU & 1GB RAM! $99.99 free shipping

o

I might have known you'd come up with some good ones, Raven! I just ordered the 3 work lights for $9.99. Amazon sells them for $8.92 apiece, so this was a nice deal--thanks!

o

I ordered them also alisande. Now I will have a set for the RV too. I keep one of these on my bedside table so anytime I need to get up during the night or if the power goes off I have a light at hand and the hanger on the back is really helpful, I hook it on my shirt collar and can see where I am going plus have both hands free. We had bought several at Big Lots when they had them but they don't carry them any more so I was happy to see these.

o

Homedecorators.com has 10% off everything + free shipping on everything. Today only.

o

I did alot of shopping today
Junk Food clothing..1/2 shirts and free shipping
Sports Authority 20% off and free shipping
Amazon good deal on book and cds with free shipping
Maurices- 30% off and free shipping
Sears 10% of a new dishwasher

o

Two more places I shopped.
NBA with 25% off
Polo-25% off of sale items and free shipping.
I think I am done shopping for cyber monday. My checking account sure took a hit.

o

I ended up buying a couple of things at REI: Acorn slippers for my granddaughter (fuzzy boots in an ocelot print) and serious mittens for my grandson--total $29 with free shipping.

o

I didn't find anything special. American Girl Doll didn't have the selection they've had in past years. The children's clothing stores were sold out of sizes I needed.

o

Radio Shack had the Panasonic Lumix TS20 for $99--came with a free 16GB memory card...and with every $50 you spent--you got a $10 gift card......Since was just under the $100, bought some stupid led light to get me over the $100--to get another $10 gift card!

And today Amazon and Petsmart (still on) had Armarkat cat trees 50% off!! We already have 2 large ones and a smaller one, but hey, for that price--got another!!!

o

Thanks airforceguy... picked up a cat tree for my grand-cat!

o

We have 1 from 2005 and still holding up very well--ur grand cat will love it

o

I bought a sewing machine even though I've never sewed a day in my life! Cyber Monday marketers love suckers like me, lol.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here