SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Christmas card exchange list!!!!!!!

tami_ohio
11 years ago

The list has been sent ladies! If you signed up, please check your email boxes. If you have more than one, please check them all, just in case I sent it to the wrong one. If you didn't get it, let me know. In fact, please let me know if you DID get it!

I'm sorry it took me an extra day to get the list out. I baked pies all day Thursday, we had a late dinner at DD's, and yesterday we shopped, ran errands, including replacing a light switch at DD's that DH forgot to do Thursday, and then picked my mom up from my DB's for a couple of days. Mom takes a lot out of me anyway, and I put a rib out on Tuesday to complicate it all. Rib is almost all better now. I got an adjustment on Wed. and again yesterday. Now it is just the muscle that is sore, which is what caused the problem to begin with. It all started with a muscle spasm. I have mom until Monday morning. I remembered when I woke up this morning that I needed to get this out.

Thank you all for participating this year. I really enjoy doing this each year. The one year I didn't, I really missed it!

Merry Christmas to all

Tami

Comments (18)