Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas card exchange list!!!!!!!

Posted by tami_ohio (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 24, 12 at 10:13

The list has been sent ladies! If you signed up, please check your email boxes. If you have more than one, please check them all, just in case I sent it to the wrong one. If you didn't get it, let me know. In fact, please let me know if you DID get it!

I'm sorry it took me an extra day to get the list out. I baked pies all day Thursday, we had a late dinner at DD's, and yesterday we shopped, ran errands, including replacing a light switch at DD's that DH forgot to do Thursday, and then picked my mom up from my DB's for a couple of days. Mom takes a lot out of me anyway, and I put a rib out on Tuesday to complicate it all. Rib is almost all better now. I got an adjustment on Wed. and again yesterday. Now it is just the muscle that is sore, which is what caused the problem to begin with. It all started with a muscle spasm. I have mom until Monday morning. I remembered when I woke up this morning that I needed to get this out.

Thank you all for participating this year. I really enjoy doing this each year. The one year I didn't, I really missed it!

Merry Christmas to all

Tami

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas card exchange list!!!!!!!

I got mine Tami! thank you again for doing this,again this year-Merry Christmas to u 2!!

For anyone on the list I am on,there is a Canadian listed,new to me person,goes by countycottageklutz-just mentioning that it is Canada after her address.

o

Thanks for doing this again Tami!!! I really love doing it too.

o

Thank you, Tami! I got my list today.

o

Thanks for doing this again this year..I found my list!!! I love being a part of this card exchange..

o

Thanks, Tami! I got my list this morning. Mine went to Spam but I "rescued" it before deleting the Spam. I'm looking forward to doing this. Bettye

o

Got my list too..thanks again Tami!

o

Got mine and just printed the labels.

o

Thanks Tami, I got mine

o

Just picked up my list thanks so much for doing this

o

Just got mine, too.....again, thank you, Tami.

o

thanks, tami....i got mine!! :)

o

I'm glad Mamatoad mentioned hers went to Spam because I was going to say I didn't get mine....and then I started wondering if I had even signed up. Anyway...I got it. Thanks, Tami.

o

Thanks Tami, I have not been home long, sure did get my list.

Sue

o

Yes, thanks Tami. I received my list as well.

o

Jannie if you check in here I sent the list to you twice to the address you sent me. I hope you got it. If not, please have someone here try sending it to you, as I won't have my computer. I will have access to the Internet tho. But I won't have access to the list.

Tami

o

Tami Could you resend me the list?? Mine got contaminated some way Thanks Thanks Minnie TX

o

Minnie check your email! List re-sent!

o

Thnks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here