Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great price on Christmas tree

Posted by katlan (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 1, 13 at 9:51

I also am one that checks out multiple daily deal sites. On Bradsdeals . com today, they have a 4 ft. pre-lit Christmas tree, in a base for $9.99 free pick up at your local Ace Hardware store.

You can type in your zip code to find the closest store to you. Originally 19.99, when you put it in your shopping cart it goes down to 9.99. If you go through ebates you get an additional 3% cash back.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great price on Christmas tree

The 7ft prelit tree with stand from Byrlane is only $79 there too with the code. Not a bad deal.

I have 2 of those little ones like that I set them on little tables and put in my 2 front windows, Looks really good from the street. I don't have one big window for a big tree to be seen through so that works well.

o

Are the 4ft tree indoor/outdoor??? I am looking for 2 4ft trees to put outside my entry way.....I am going to get my husband to look into Ebates tonight. There is an Ace Hardware right down the road...

Can you provide a direct link to Bradsdeals that show the Christmas trees???

This post was edited by Orchidllauraga on Fri, Nov 1, 13 at 13:08

o

Brad's Deals

the main deals will scroll across the page

reading the comments on the small trees some are saying it is sold out so if you try it and it does not work it probably is.
These deals sites have to be hit fast because they do sell out.

This post was edited by ravencajun on Fri, Nov 1, 13 at 13:20

o

Cool!

If you have one of those pre-lit trees and some of the lights don't work.. Get one of those red "guns" that they sell with the lights. I was able to get my lights working again in about 2 seconds with one of those. Best money ever spent!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here