SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Have You Been Doing Lately?

I keep too busy as a lot of you do. Yesterday was grocery shopping day and also stocked up on chicken feed. We use coupons for the feed so it saves a little. Spent part of the evening at Amber and Alyssa's. Since she and Mike are separated, we spend a lot of time with them. Today, oldest daughter is making chili soup and we will go to Amber's for lunch, who knows what the rest of the day will bring. The weather has been pretty cold here in central Indiana. The chickens at times have been confined to the chicken house. I did let them out yesterday but when I got home half of them were still out, I guess they did not want to wade through the snow. Amber and I got them herded up and back in their house. They are laying well, 17 eggs yesterday. I still have not found a day that I could spend making noodles and I am going to have to do that soon. This Thanksgiving will be spent at our granddaughter Mandy's home so I will not have as much to fix and take. What have the rest of you been doing lately? I hope all are keeping well.

Sue

Comments (20)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler