Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For resident Corrie Watchers

Posted by countrycottageklutz (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 9, 12 at 9:43

Not sure if there are many amongst the Kitchen Table residents who watch Corrie, but for those of us who do, it's a sad day. Bill Tarmey has passed while on holiday in Tenerife.

Bill will be missed, and I for one give thanks for his years of dedicated Jack Duckworth portrayal. May he rest happily in peace. Thanks Bill, for all the wonderful memories!

Here is a link that might be useful: Bill Tarmey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For resident Corrie Watchers

Yes, I am a big fan of Corrie, I loved Jack.

o

I was so sad to read that Bill Tarmey had died. Although he left Corrie in 2010 its never been quite the same without him. RIP Bill.

Karen UK

o

That is sad. We are big Corrie fans in my family and have been watching it since the beginning. I really miss the older gang and there are not many left now. Jack was always a favourite character.

o

sorry to hear that. I couldn't figure out what tv show you were talking about I watched Coronation Street back when I lived in Miami (left there in 92) haven't found the program on any USA channels since

o

Oh, sorry Minnie..never gave it a moments thought calling it Corrie! Coronation Street is available on YouTube to watch, takes a bit of searching to find, and there are a couple of fan club sites that keep all of us up to date, with UK spoilers for those who like to look ahead!

o

Thanks for letting me know about YouTube I'd have to start from the newest episodes. I'll check it out

o

Canada was almost 9 months behind but we are almost caught up now. This is the link I used to keep up with the current timeline. You can go back to the beginning to read what happened on the episodes.

Here is a link that might be useful: Episode Updates

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here