SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
azzalea_gw

Violated my Black Friday Rule

azzalea
11 years ago

And got up at 5:00 so I could be at Tractor Supply at 6. Had to borrow DH's truck, and drive about 8 miles through pea soup to get there, too!

They had a scaffold on sale for $140--regularly $200. DH has always said that scaffold or a bucket truck would help with his Christmas display. SO..... think I got him a great Christmas gift and saved some money.

So I got there a half hour before they opened, hurried in with the rest of the (small, but significant) crowd, and got one. They put it in the truck with a fork lift--when I got home and tried to unload it, I could see why!

Here's a tip--if you have to move a heavy box like that? Put those furniture mover things under and slide it--worked like a charm. Luckily, I'd picked up a box of them to put in his stocking--LOL!

And now I'm home until DD gets here and wants to hit some of the other stores down by the shopping area.

Anyone get any good bargains? I make it a firm rule to NEVER go out on Black Friday, but that idea and price were just too good to pass up.

Comments (20)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH