Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What is Your Weather Like Today?

Posted by Marilyn_Sue (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 14, 12 at 7:24

It is 24 outside at the present time. I think it will be fair today, and not too warm out. What is your weather like where you are?

Sue in Central Indiana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What is Your Weather Like Today?

Here in Ohio the weather seems to be doing the opposite of what the weather man predicts. If they say sunny, it's cloudy, if it's supposed to be cloudy...um well it usually is cloudy then too. It's basically cloudy here ALL THE TIME! Today was supposed to be a gorgeous cloud free day and it's solid overcast...yesterday was the same thing...solid clouds but was supposed to be a glorious day...NOT!

o

grey, wet, chilly. Typical November Canadian west coast weather. From now until April my answer to this question will be the same. :)

o

North Dakota reporting in,--main roads clear, very foggy this morning, beautiful trees/bushes all ice covered, still lots of snow and temps 26 and NO Wind
Pretty sunrise--made things look pink for a short time.

o

Sunny but chilly....50 degrees

o

Nice sunny fall day. Currently 48°(F that is, which converts to 8.889 °C)

Pretty much stable temps expected the next week or so. I have some yard work I should try to get finished before winter sets in, but... :)

o

It's a chilly 66 and overcast here. 50% chance of rain. Ick, ick, ick!

o

sunny cold, 44.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here